Wednesday, January 06, 2016
How to Build Work Team Habits: Improve Your Customer Experience, Increase Efficiency, and Enjoy Better Business Results by Kyle Havill
Habits are powerful. They enable every member of your team to perform at their best, leading to greater employee engagement and better business results.
“How to Build Work Team Habits: Improve Your Customer Experience, Increase Efficiency, and Enjoy Better Business Results” helps you leverage the power of habits with your work team and company.
Learn the simple steps that you can take to drive performance improvement, including how to:
• Identify the key areas of opportunity that can have the biggest impact on improving your customer experience, and increase efficiency.
• Set up a habit development team to design and plan your first team habit.
• Provide members of your team with information about how habits work so the plan will make sense and be supported.
• Plan your first team habit by going online and downloading a complimentary presentation that you can use to kick off the program.
• Complete your first 13 step habit development plan.
• Model key leadership behaviors to ensure your plan is followed.
• Launch the habit and make it a way of life for your team.
Whether you serve external customers or internal clients, your work team will improve performance by putting the power of habits to work for you.
Packed with compelling examples that relate to various aspects of your business, “How to Build Work Team Habits” will empower you to lead your team through habit development for the benefit of your customers, your team members, and your business stakeholders.
Posted by Admin at 9:57 AM