Wednesday, February 10, 2016
People Are Sheep: How To Become More Attractive And Connect With Absolutely Anyone by Kelvin Gibbons
How would you like to unlock the secrets of becoming attractive to others?
What if you could connect with them on a level you previously thought was beyond you?
And not just for romance, but for lasting friendship too.
The good news is that you can. In Kelvin Gibbons’ fascinating new book People Are Sheep: How To Become More Attractive And Connect With Absolutely Anyone.
The book describes, in great detail, the 9 methodical steps to becoming more attractive, looking at;
• Humor (the holy grail of attractiveness)
• Leadership and initiative
• Sense of Style
• Passion and ambition
• Listening with L O V E – Listening, Observing, Verifying, and Empathizing
• Independent functionality
Kelvin has also developed an intriguing 4 part formula, which uses a combination of two psychological effects to increase your attractiveness, and looks specifically into;
1. Physical and/or mental nearness
2. Frequency of common ground
3. Duration of time spent on common ground
4. Degree of common ground or agreement
This is an incredibly perceptive book, packed full of useful advice and absorbing tips. Suitable for men or women, from high flyers to those who struggle to overcome shyness or have an issue with self-confidence. It really could change your life, forever.
Posted by Admin at 7:31 PM